- the-vu believes its sources to be reliable and we take care to provide accurate information. However, the-vu cannot be responsible for the correctness of any information contained within its pages. It is up to our readers to determine if any advice given by our writers is reliable.
- Neither the-vu nor its writers can accept responsibility for anything that occurs as a result of a reader acting upon the advice or influence of the writers.
- Please contact us to let us know if you want to reproduce, copy or re-publish anything on the site. We just want to know it is going to an agreeable kind of place.
- Any perceived slight of a specific person or organization is unintentional. We love everyone.
- Anyone considering any kind of legal action against the-vu, in any country, should reconsider, because we are really nice and we love you.
- If you notice any image to be non-public-domain, please ask us to replace it with another one. We have not intentionally included any copyrighted images that would have any value to any entity.
- We do not recommend that anyone should read the-vu with a trout inserted up his or her left nostril.
Ownership of our name.
Because the verb view is a commonly used English word, there are in the world today, many businesses, publications, products and productions, which have very similar names to the-vu.com
We chose this name, as suggested by a friend in a coffee shop, in 2000. As far as we know we were the first to have this name.